Hey Guys, Happy Eid Mubarak. We are still in the spirit of Eid, and I hope we are all having a nice time. This past weekend was long for me; it was filled with loads of work schedules that I had to meet up in a very short time. Amidst my tight schedules and work load, a lot of food for thoughts for self-reflection kept creeping into my head. Motivational and calculative food for thoughts kept lingering and distracting me from my work at intervals; so I quickly pick my pen and my pocket Diary and I wrote them down so I don’t forget them.
My Top 30 Food For Thought Quote made me realize how learning new information you never thought was important to think about could enable me have a greater intelligence in every aspect of life in general.
I thought it would be nice to share them with you, hopefully we get to learn a thing or two, and they are self-explanatory so I will be sparing you and me the long write up saga lol. You can also add your food for thought quote in the comment session so that we can as well learn from you.
- Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
- If you don’t know your own worth and value, then do not expect someone else to calculate it for you.
- “Once you stop learning, you start dying” Albert Einstein
- If you give up, it means you never wanted it.
- Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
- Sometimes we create our own heartbreaks through expectation.
- Do not ask God to guide your foot step if you are not willing to move your feet.
- If we could take selfies of our souls, would you find it attractive to post?
- If the world was blind how many people would you impress?
- Love yourself first, so you know what you deserve.
- It’s time for you to live your own life without worrying about the expectations of others.
- Talking badly about someone else while they aren’t there to defend themselves says more about you than the person you’re talking about.
- It’s going to be hard but hard is not impossible.
- Don’t allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not.
- God gives every bird its food, but he does not throw it into the nest.
- You can’t change someone who doesn’t see an issue in their actions.
- Do not allow your circumstances, society, family, friends etc. make you take certain decisions you’re not comfortable with or sure about.
- Don’t be afraid to pursue your dreams.
- Success is a life long journey. It doesn’t come overnight. So keep working.
- Do not be afraid of failure. Fear of failing stops you from actualizing anything.
- Travel, see the world, spoil yourself if you can; remember you don’t have to be filthy rich to travel the world.
- No one is guaranteed tomorrow; so live your best life.
- Marrying Late is better than a marriage filled with regrets.
- We rise by uplifting others.
- The time is always right to do what is right.
- We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
- Small acts when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world.
- Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
- You only have control over three things in your life – the thoughts you think, the images you visualize, and the actions you take.
- Love yourself.
So basically, all this got me pondering about myself in general and being better is the aim.
You already know I can’t end this post without talking about my outfit lol. They are super comfortable and simple. It’s an Ankara fabric like it’s called. I wanted a simple straight gown with its hand being elaborate to avoid making the whole outfit boring. And I simply love the outcome
Don’t forget to subscribe via your email, and please drop your own food for thought inscription or your favorite quote listed above. you can also find me on Instagram (lailahmoon), Facebook (LailahMoonNG)and on Twitter lailahmoon1
Don’t forget to share the post, Happy Eid Mubarak. Cheers.